Went to the batting cage with the kids. Had a blast watching them both have fun hitting the ball. In the past, my daughter has not had much luck making contact with the ball... but today she hit everything. Some of the balls she hit went pretty far. She seemed really proud of herself and I was really proud of her. My son Taj also hit really well and his swing was looking really good too. Not a bad way to spend part of the day together.
Friday, June 29, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment