Today my cousin came into town to take his mom back to Detroit. I hosted him, his mom , my parents as well as my wife's parents for dinner. Ruby rolled pasta he night before. I made the sauce, cut some veggies and prepped a whole red snapper. It rained so I couldn't grill everything but dinner turned out great. I really felt good cooking for everyone and spending time with family.
Monday, July 16, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment