It's been raining for several days straight....everything from drizzle to heavy rain to torrential downpours. To top it off, there were some thunder and lightning. The dogs haven't been too happy, having to stay indoors for most of the day. Today there was a slight respite from the rain. I took the two dogs on a short walk but it was still nice to get out and let them sniff around and of course use the bathroom!
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment