One of my favorite genre's of music in 90s alternative and the Smashing Pumpkins were a big part of that genre. My wife and I saw most of the original members on stage in Baltimore tonight. Billy Corgan sounded amazing, as did the band. During the three hour show, they played everything I wanted to hear, including my favorite song "Mayonnaise" from the classic album Siamese Dream. A fun night for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment