The family went out to see the new Mission Impossible movie today. After catching up on the last few films we were all really excited to see the new one. We had popcorn and candy with us at our reserved seats. The movie lived up to the hype...amazing action and a great story to go along with that. The stunts were insane and as always it was a fun time to be with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment