Today we boarded our cruise at the port in Vancouver. It was a beautiful day and we were all looking forward to getting on the boat and starting the journey to Alaska. It was still a bit smokey outside from the nearby forest fires but we still got a great view from our stateroom's balcony. The whole family hung out together and ate way too much. A good start to the cruise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment