Today a co-worker was very sad...his 12 year old dog is very sick and may have to be put down. I felt bad hearing about this but it made me appreciate the time I get to spend with my two pups.. both about 4 years old now. Guinness and Topaz bring us so much joy. Every time I come home seeing them so excited to see me brings me so much joy. I spent a little extra time playing outside with them today.
Monday, August 6, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...

No comments:
Post a Comment