Today we went through a lot of our plans for our upcoming family vacation. My wife organized the itinerary for everyone traveling and I booked our ride to the airport. All of this is getting me more and more excited to go....first to Vancouver, then on an Alaskan cruise and then on to Seattle. Packing is underway and we will be on our way in just a few days. This video shows what we can expect.
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment