After a really long day of travel we finally made it to Vancouver. It is a really nice city and our hotel has amazing views. We walked around and got some amazing Thai food. We will explore more tomorrow but it sure is nice to look out the window and see city life with water and mountains in the background.
Saturday, August 18, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment