After a crazy day at work I came home and got on my bike. It was a nice sunny day for a while and I had so much fun getting taking my bike on to the trail. I got in about five miles before I got home to play with the dogs. It started to rain later in the day but I was glad I was able to enjoy the sun.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment