So I woke up at 130am after two hours of sleep. I tried and tried but couldn’t fall back to sleep. I decided to get out of bed and go to work early. So what great about that? I got to go home early, hit the gym and have food quality time at home. Although I was a bit tired being able to get home early in th afternoon made it a great day.
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment