It has been a really long time since I've been at work and today was my final day of vacation. There was a lot to do with unpacking and laundry but all of us slept in. I woke up briefly to let the dogs out but went back to bed. We all started emerging downstairs around 11:30am. Sleep is hard to come by once work starts but it really felt good to get one more day without a 5am alarm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment