Today rushed home from work and got dinner going because I had to take my daughter to her weeknight volleyball practice. I usually drop the kids off at their practices and leave but I chose to stay and watch. I got to see her enjoying herself as she practiced bumping, setting and serving. I was really proud watching her do her best. I will probably stay to watch all her practices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment