Today was my son's actual birthday and the whole family got together to go eat Korean fried chicken. It was my son's choice to go to Bon Chon and we all had fun indulging in the meal. After dinner we came back home to have cake that was prepared by my niece....brownie bottom, a layer of ice cream and layer of cookie. Great birthday meal to end a weekend of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment