Over the last two nights I had both my mom and mother in law cook dinner for us. It was greatly appreciated since Monday’s and Tuesday’s are really busy for me taking the kids to all their activities. Tasty food and a bit of piece of mind for me too!!
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment