Posting this a day late...I had a pleasant surprise when I got home from work. My mom who just had surgery on her right hand and wrist made some yummy food and dropped it off for us. I was pretty tired after work so it was great to have food ready to go. The whole family enjoyed dinner.
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment