The day started with a 3:45am wake up call from work. One of the guys on the overnight shift was overwhelmed and two people had called in sick....so I went in. It was a really busy day but the good part is I was headed home by 12:45pm. I was able to get a good workout in before it was time to pick up the kids. They both had their activities so I spent most of the evening driving one back and forth and then picking up the other one and doing the same. At the end of the evening we were all ready for some yummy food...and sushi did the trick. It was a rough day but it ended the right way....with a good meal and a beer.
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...

No comments:
Post a Comment