I had a chance to watch my son play two soccer games today..back to back. His team was already short with some players out sick but then lost one more to injury. Despite this, the team played hard and played even better in the second game. They fought tooth and nail in order to get a 1-1 draw against a very good team that had plenty of players to sub in and out. I was very proud of my son for how hard him and his team played
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment