For the first time in a long time I had to chance to hit the tennis court. I didn't have anyone to play with but I went out to practice my serve. I was hitting both powerful first serves and my new kick second serve. I spent about an hour hitting serves while my son was at soccer practice. It was a fun to be back on the court.
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment