It has been raining like crazy for the last couple of days. Even though it was cloudy today we got a bit of a break. I was able to take my son to soccer practice and even fire up the grill for dinner. I got a walk in with the dogs too. The next few days are calling for more rain but I appreciated the break in the precipitation for at least one day this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment