It was Tuesday and after a long day taking care of things we were all looking forward to dinner at my Parents’s house. My mom is the best cook and tonight she has keema, saag paneer, potatoes, cabbage along with some fresh tomato chutney. Everything was delicious and as usual we had lots of food to take home.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment