Today was a beautiful day outside so after work I got on my bike and took off on a nice trail. About two and a half miles in I got a text from a friend asking to play tennis. So I biked back as fast as I could and met him on the tennis court. We hit for about an hour and it was so much fun. I love tennis and it was great to be exercising outside on this wonderful day.
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...

No comments:
Post a Comment