It was another beautiful day today....and after a long day at work I made plans to meet up with some friends down in Virginia. One of my friends couldn't make it but I still went out and had great time hanging out. We went to a Biergarten where we drank German beer and sat outside where there was live music and the football game in the background. There was good conversation and a lot of joking around....something that is needed from time to time!
Thursday, September 20, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...

No comments:
Post a Comment