I was tired at work after a late night out but I got to watch my favorite football team play well and win. They came out on fire in the first half and built up an insurmountable lead. Washington ended up holding on to win despite an amazing effort by Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rogers, who was essentially playing on one leg. Now my team has to keep it going.
Sunday, September 23, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment