After a nice day that included a victory for my son's soccer team, my wife and I spent the evening at a fundraising event. I wore my blue European suit and my wife wore a beautiful green dress. She looked amazing. At the event, we enjoyed drinks and food and even pledged some money for a good cause. We did a bit of dancing and had good conversations with our friends. It was a fun night for sure...and I even wore fun socks.
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...

No comments:
Post a Comment