After work, my wife and I met up with some friends to do an escape room...basically a room or rooms with a theme that you have to find clues to escape from. We had to get through four rooms and it as a horror movie themed experience. We did a really nice job working together to find clues and find ways to unlock doors. It was a fun time and not too scary, although one of our friends was "taken" temporarily!!
Sunday, October 7, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment