For the first time this season my favorite football team was on Monday night football. It was a big matchup between the Redskins and the Saints. The game wasn't going the way I was hoping but it was still cool to see my team play in prime time. Win or lose they were still guaranteed to remain in the top spot in the division.
Monday, October 8, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portugal
Been a few days since the last post but I was in Portugal with the family. Everyday was a new and amazing experience. Great food, great sit...
-
After a brief respite from the rain during the day, the torrential downpours returned for the evening time. We even had a few flashes of l...
-
We had an amazing day in Juneau, Alaska. We started out taking a cab to the Mendenhal Glacier Visitor center where we got an amazing view o...
-
Today my wife and I went to a full day seminar to learn about finances, with a focus on retirement and planning for college tuition. I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment